Aims and Objectives
The specific purposes for which this corporation is organized are:
- to establish an infrastructure to teach and disseminate educational material to the public, including, but not limited to, material relating to culture and literature of Sindhi people, their disadvantaged status in Pakistan, and their peaceful struggle for the human rights including the right to self-determination through publications, lectures, media or otherwise.
- to advocate and support all organizations working on human rights, sustainable development, equal rights for women and religious minorities, as well as conflict resolution and peaceful initiatives in Sindh.
- to raise awareness amongst the people of Sindh about sustainable development, appropriate technology involved in agriculture, possible trade and commerce, equal rights for women and minorities, and human rights.
- to carry out welfare and relief work amongst the people of Sindh, such as for literacy improvement, relief of poverty, health care aid, and natural disaster relief. Specific activities include, but are not limited to, arranging and mobilizing resources, organizing relief camps and seminars, preparing reports, reaching out to aid-agencies, and advocacy suitable policies.
- to promote and encourage the association of Sindhis living throughout the world.
- to promote awareness of Indus Valley Civilization through out the World.
- to establish an international body to promote Sindhi culture and language and preserve Sindhi heritage.